Bath time with naomi


Bath time with naomi

I Love bath time ! I get to play with my rubber ducky. Do you have a rubber ducky? I'm sure you do. Maybe we can have bath time together. We'll have lots of fun don't you think. you can play with my ducky and I can play with yours. It'll be Lots of bubbly Soapy Fun. I sometimes in help washing so you will need to help me get all clean. I've only made a poppy one time in my bath but I'm a big girl now and know better. But sometimes I do have accidents. Will you help me keep my accidents a secret? If We don't I will have to were my diaper .....

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Facebook | Twitter
Copyright © 2011. . - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Angie Clark
Proudly powered by Blogger