Blackmail is a bitch, and it got me a lexus!


Blackmail is a bitch, and it got me a lexus!

Hi Im Angie. Im a secretary who makes 10.00 an hour. Oh but dont feel bad for me. I do get some perks, (more on that later). And I love my boss.
And even though he's just a few feet away from my desk, we always play sexy games on the phone. We have the best phone sex ever!


Sometimes I pretend im his sexy young Accomplice, and other times he wants me to be a barely legal 18 year old slut. That isnt hard to do since im only 19 and i have a really young sweet voice anyway. Haha, he jokes often that even if i was a fat bbw housewife cougar, that he would still love me cuz I have such a sweet young sexy voice. Im glad im sexy both vocally and physically though. Not that it's wrong to be fat. I have a fat friend as a matter of fact. Her name is Fat Amy. Shes a fat whore! lol But more on her another time. 

Now my boss isnt always such a great guy. Sometimes he's quite mean and bossy. He sometimes treats me like a poor sex slave. I have to put up with verbal abuse, and sometimes the humilation takes it's toll. So when that happenes, i just politely remind him who's the real boss. I keep his wifes phone number on speed dial and he knows it. {evil smirky grin} He just needs to be reminded every once in a while. 

Now just how does a girl survive making 10.00 an hour at a company with a bunch of old horny men? Blackmail baby! It's one of the perks here. Got me a Lexus and and these awesome boots!

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Facebook | Twitter
Copyright © 2011. . - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Angie Clark
Proudly powered by Blogger