Call i got today


Call i got today

So I got a call from a little dick today. He wanted to play dress up the teenie weenie. So I had him get some lipstick and some permant markers and super glue and finally cotton balls. So I instructed him to draw a whore face on his teenie weenie and then I had him make the lip outline and then put lipstick inside the lips of his pathetic and impotent itty bitty. Then I had him super glue the cotton balls on his tip of his teenie head and then I had him get some yellow maker and make the cotton balls yellow. I also had him make a little dress for it with paper towels. What a great call.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Facebook | Twitter
Copyright © 2011. . - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Angie Clark
Proudly powered by Blogger