Suck it for me - i would never ask


Suck it for me - i would never ask

I often fantasize about him sucking cock for me. I would never ask him to. I would never tell him that I play with my pussy fantasizing about him and his friends sucking and licking one another Nightly. I read the book On The Down low. and now every time he tells me he's at his home boy's house, I imagine them sucking each other off eating one another s cum. It makes me cum so hard. I want him to do this for me so bad. I want him to pound a little twinks mouth fast and hard. I want to hear him call him a bitch and tell him how good he's sucking it for him. I want to be right there in the room telling him how turned on I am. How wet my pussy is for him, how good his dick looks sliding in and out that mouth. Then I want him to show me how much better He can suck a cock than me...... But I would never tell him, I would never ask..... True story.....

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Facebook | Twitter
Copyright © 2011. . - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Angie Clark
Proudly powered by Blogger